Engage: West End Waterfront Community Conversations
Interested in the future of the West End waterfront? Check out the upcoming Community Conversations taking place on the week of October 18th. The City is beginning a planning process to create a comprehensive long-term vision and plan for the West End’s waterfront parks, beaches, facilities, and the surrounding street network.
The Community Conversations will be one-hour, on-line sessions to learn more about the project and the issues it will be exploring. It’s also a chance for participants to provide some early feedback on this exciting project. There are seven sessions in total and are open to anyone who wants to attend.
Imagine West End Waterfront Community Conversations
- Monday, October 18th, 12:00 to 1:00 PM
- Monday, October 18th, 5:30 to 6:30 PM
- Tuesday, October 19th, 5:30 to 6:30 PM
- Wednesday, October 20th, 12:00 to 1:00 PM
- Wednesday, October 20th, 5:30 to 6:30 PM
- Thursday, October 21st, 12:00 to 1:00 PM
- Friday, October 22nd, 12:00 to 1:00 PM