Calling all aspiring bloggers!
We are always interested in fresh ideas for blog posts and meeting with new writers. Whether your forte is writing short pieces on public space issues, creating photo essays to explore the city, or attending fun events and recapping them for all, we want to hear from you.
Interested? Fire a note to Naomi Wittes Reichstein (VPSN Communications Coordinator and Blog Editor), naomi [at] vancouverpublicspace [dot] ca, for more details on how you might get involved. All commitment levels welcome!
The Vancouver Public Space Network has several media channels where you can get informed and spread the word about local public space issues:
- Sign up to receive one monthly email with public space news.
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
- Write a post for our blog or help out with managing the blog behind the scenes.
- Share VPSN content with your social networks.
- Write a VPSN media release.
- Cover a local VPSN story on your blog or media outlet. All media inquiries should be sent to: info [at] vancouverpublicspace [dot] ca.