Calling all aspiring bloggers!
We are always interested in fresh ideas for blog posts and meeting with new writers. Whether your forte is writing short pieces on public space issues, creating photo essays to explore the city, or attending fun events and recapping them for all, we want to hear from you.
Our talented roster of bloggers have covered everything from the Sunday Market in Pigeon Park to public art and placemaking around the world, from safe public spaces for the trans* community to the action-packed Last Candidate Standing.
Interested? Fire a note to Mary Wu (VPSN Blog Editor) mary [at] vancouverpublicspace [dot] ca for more details on how you might get involved. All commitment levels welcome!
The Vancouver Public Space Network has several media channels where you can get informed and spread the word about local public space issues:
- Sign up to receive one monthly email with public space news
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook
- Write a post for our blog
- Share VPSN content with your social networks
- Cover a local VPSN story on your blog or media outlet. All media inquiries should be sent to: info [at] vancouverpublicspace [dot] ca