Updated Tuesday, October 10 @ 3:45pm.
We asked all 33 candidates for Park Board to share their thoughts on a series of 10 questions. The responses we received are sorted both by candidate and, for ease of comparison, by question.
Responses by candidate:
- Tricia BARKER (NPA)
- Pall BEELSA (NPA)
- Ray En-Jui CHANG (Coalition Vancouver)
- Ann-Marie COPPING (NPA)
- John COUPAR (NPA)
- Casey CRAWFORD (NPA)
- Dave DEMERS (Green Party)
- Camil DUMONT (Green Party)
- Gregory EDGELOW (Pro Vancouver)
- Chris FUOCO (Vancouver First)
- Gwen GIESBRECHT (COPE)
- Leo HEBA (YES Vancouver)
- Rick HURLBUT (Pro Vancouver)
- Mathew KAGIS (Work Less Party)
- Stuart MACKINNON (Green Party)
- Cliff RELPH (Independent)
- Winnie SIU (Coalition Vancouver)
Responses by question:
Question 6. In the past few years, the Park Board has taken steps to acknowledge First Nations cultures and the impacts of colonization on local Indigenous communities. Would you continue this work? If yes, how?