Funding Opportunity: Park People Grant Program
Applications are now open for the TD Park People Grants program, which will provide $2,000 grants to support 216 park events (in-person and virtual) that help enhance green spaces in Metro Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg, Greater Toronto Area, National Capital Region (Ottawa-Gatineau), Montreal, Quebec City or Halifax Regional Municipality!
Applications will be accepted until March 1st, 2021.
Visit the Park People website to learn more about the TD Park People Grants program.
- Your park must be located in Metro Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg, Greater Toronto Area, National Capital Region (Ottawa-Gatineau), Montreal, Quebec City or Halifax Regional Municipality.
- You’re committed to hosting 3 in person and/or virtual events in 2021 – between April 17 and December 31. All events must follow local public health COVID-19 guidelines at the time of the event.
- Your events must support the ongoing care and protection of green space.
- A minimum of 50% of all grants will be given to underserved community groups, ensuring equity-seeking groups are involved in shaping the natural spaces that matter to them.
- Register or Login as your group to the Park People Network to access the application (visit the FAQ section to preview the form).
- Download the application and submit by March 1, 2021 by 11:59pm local time to email@example.com
- Grant recipients are announced in April.
This is the fourth year of the TD Park People Grants program. Last year the program supported 163 groups who hosted over 326 events in parks and online across nine Canadian cities. Despite a challenging year in 2020, park communities across the country have come together to build vital connections between people and parks.