VPSN Annual General Meeting – Reminder
A reminder that the Vancouver Public Space Network’s Annual General Meeting will be taking place this coming Monday, September 26, 2016 – at 6pm.
Creekside Community Centre
1 Athletes Way (Olympic Village)
Meeting Room 2
The meeting is open to all, but to help us with planning for the event, we’d ask that you send us a quick email to confirm if you plan to attend.
The agenda for the event is as follows:
- Appointment of Chair and Notetaker
- Review of 2014 (2015) AGM Minutes
- Presentation of 2015 Annual Report
- Special Motions – VPSN Organizational Structure
- Nominations + Election of Board
Anyone in attendance can participate in discussions around these items, but note that voting on resolutions, motions, and the election of the Board is limited to members in good standing.
Immediately following the conclusion of the AGM, we will convene the first meeting of the new Board of Directors.